O(1) Labs is seeking a talented, hands-on, results-driven visual designer to bring one of the most hotly anticipated projects in the cryptocurrency and blockchain space, Coda Protocol, to market. This opportunity is for anyone who wants to get involved at the ground level and lead a launch with global visibility. You’ll get hands-on experience, and have the opportunity to take initiative, see results in real time and be an integral part of a small, nimble team.
You’ll partner with internal teams to deliver effective visuals, illustrations, animations, and video content.
You will work closely with Marketing to develop graphics, videos and campaigns in a variety of mediums (75%) and will additionally collaborate with product and engineering, to craft animations and interactions to elevate our user experience. (25%)
No prior experience in cryptocurrency or blockchain is required to be successful in this role.
- 3- 5 years agency, or in-house design experience
- High-energy, ‘get things done’ attitude and a passion for the speed of startups.
- Proven experience designing into a wide array of marketing channels.
- Deadline driven, organized and detail-obsessed.
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of executing quickly with limited resources.
- Work on-site in a San Francisco based office
- Motion design experience.
- Passion for fintech, complex high-tech, and/or crypto and blockchain.
- Prior experience bringing a product to market through a fast-paced launch.
- Experience working in partnership with marketing leaders.
- Take Design briefs from concept to completion in tight deadlines
- Execute designs that directly address business objectives and drive audience engagement
- Work with the marketing team to create engaging campaigns, visual assets, and video content for a variety of platforms and mediums
- Create illustrations and animations for our digital products and website
- Create print and physical collateral and swag
- Own your projects and be constantly seeking to learn and improve
O(1) Labs is aiming to develop the first cryptocurrency protocol that can deliver on the promise of supporting real-world applications and widespread use. Our team is based in San Francisco, and we are funded by top investors (including Polychain, Metastable, Max Levchin, and Naval Ravikant).
We’re bringing Coda Protocol to market, a cryptocurrency that compresses the blockchain from hundreds of gigabytes down to the size of a few tweets. It can scale to thousands of transactions per second and millions of users while remaining decentralized enough for cellphones to be fully verifying nodes.
This is a chance to join a small, collaborative team and have a ton of independence while working on fascinating cross-disciplinary problems that span cryptography, engineering, product design, economics, and sociology. We offer competitive compensation both in salary and equity as well as top-of-the-market benefits.
If you’d be interested in talking further, please get in touch by sending an email with your resume, link to your portfolio, and the subject “Visual Design Applicant” to email@example.com. A portfolio is required to be considered for this role.
We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive company. People of color, LGBTQ individuals, women, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.